Thursday, February 26, 2009

A night in December...

When I hear your voice the world makes sense to me.
But why?
How can it be possible that we can "fit" .
Opposite directions, yet we cross head first on the road of life.
Uniforms of different colors, sizes; thankfully our hearts share the same brand.
Providence has a plan for us... a journey hand in hand.

Patience, oh the chance to share
a life with one who has so much to give.
I waited alone hoping you would arrive
to take away my loneliness--am I your bride?
I honor you and respect your service; you play the muse, musket, and the match.
Time will tell, which one you let... "play" you.
I do not care baby, just as long as you play and play and play.
Tasting the fruits of joy from this world and happiness along the way.

Time stands for no one
the blessed, never stand long alone.
I will always love you
and all you give up
may we live at least until June
to finally see that beautiful cup!

No comments: